Thursday, July 1, 2010

Well, would you look at that?

I was just looking over this here blog and notice I've not posted anything in MONTHS. SIX months, to be just a touch more precise. And I come back and there's all these fancy new templates, and about a billion spambot comments on my post about my dead cat. Awesome. Now I have to engage the comment moderation feature. Which I don't suppose matters since I'm sure everyone has forgotten this blog exists. Because of the not writing in it for SIX MONTHS. Dammit.

Remember when I used to blog at least once a week? *sigh* Ah, memories....

3 comments:

jM said...

Don't feel bad. At least you used to write on it and didn't accidently delete it just trying to change the template. I IZ SMRT!

Napoleanita said...

I'm going on three months. Stupid work expecting me to be productive.

brite said...

Funny thing...I just checked here yesterday wondering where the hell you've been...wb Ms AVB!