Thursday, July 1, 2010

Well, would you look at that?

I was just looking over this here blog and notice I've not posted anything in MONTHS. SIX months, to be just a touch more precise. And I come back and there's all these fancy new templates, and about a billion spambot comments on my post about my dead cat. Awesome. Now I have to engage the comment moderation feature. Which I don't suppose matters since I'm sure everyone has forgotten this blog exists. Because of the not writing in it for SIX MONTHS. Dammit.

Remember when I used to blog at least once a week? *sigh* Ah, memories....

3 comments:

jM said...

Don't feel bad. At least you used to write on it and didn't accidently delete it just trying to change the template. I IZ SMRT!

Blonde Savant said...

I'm going on three months. Stupid work expecting me to be productive.

brite said...

Funny thing...I just checked here yesterday wondering where the hell you've been...wb Ms AVB!