Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wednesday's Weekly Weblog (check my mad alliteration skills, yo!)

Oh, hello, Wednesday! No Whining for me today, eh?

Well, the peak night of the Perseid meteor showers was apparently last night, when I thought it was tonight. No matter, there'll still be plenty of falling stars tonight (if of course the weather clears up enough). Otherwise, we'll catch the Geminids in December.Those are going to be spectacular this year, looks like... according to Sky & Telescope, they're scheduled at about 100/hour! Fantastic.

On the upside, there's this. Hahahahahah!

Aw, pseudo-Mr. vB just called me because he saw I left my cellular telephone on the dining room table this morning. Since he couldn't text me that he loves me, he called me to tell me in person. Sweet!

Well, short post today, but it's time for a peanut butter sandwich and carrots and some working on my paper that is due tonight, or maybe on the other paper that is due tonight (silly me, leaving them for the last minute). Yay, class is almost finished! And then there are 3 weeks until the next one starts. I can't wait for Fall, I'm taking Film as a Medium (which seems like a repeat of Intro to Cinema, but I'm okay with that) and Films and Literature. Surprisingly, it's been ages since I took a film class at all, and I am so looking forward to them. But, it's super nice to have a break for now! And one of the 3 weeks is my vacation week, which I'll be using to catch up on some pleasure reading and viewing, so double yay! Now off to the kitchen with me!

3 comments:

Lainey said...

Aww, your Pseudo-Mister sure is sweet! And girlie, for a self-described lazy lady, you're awfully busy & motivated. Good for you! Enjoy your home vacation. That sounds heavenly to me right now. Maybe I'll take next Friday off...

Thanks for sticking with this. You really don't know how happy my bitty heart gets when I see you blogging and see you and the other kids participating!

Eyvi Sprite said...

I will never look at lego the same way again! Hee!

I will (try to) watch the meteor shower tonight also. I'm kinda excited, because I've never seen anything like that before. But I did see the Northern Lights once in Newfoundland, which was breathtaking. Anyway, good luck star gazing!

Anonymous said...

yoo.. thanks for post )